Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 14 km
This pleasant detached house is positioned in the prestigious district of Boyana, set on the peaceful street at the foot of Vitosha mountain among greenery and beautiful scenery. The house is expected to receive Certificate for usage in April 2010. The property features a garage for four cars, basement and a terraced landscaped garden with an irrigation system, lighting and BBQ. The systems include central drainage system, heating on gas and and elevator.
The total area of the property is 2302 sq.m, of which 1182 sq.m being the size of the plot. The house comprises of four floors and because of its size it covers all dispositions, revealing beautiful panoramic views to Vitosha mountain and the city. The property is offered plastered and comes with:
• German 5-chamber joinery "Rehau"; golden oak color
• entrance door of solid oak
• railings of wrought iron at the balconies
• elevator "Izamet Nature Lux"
The house is comfortable and comes with functional layout, consisting of:
• First floor (462.95 square meters) - entrance hall, dining room and kitchenette, bathroom with toilet, garage, basement, boiler room
• Second floor (310.25 square meters) - entrance hall, dining room with kitchen, three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and a terrace
• Third floor (321.85 square meters) - entrance hall, dining room with kitchen, laundry room, three bedrooms with three bathrooms and toilets
• Fourth floor (24.75 square meters) - a large attic room with roof terrace, bathroom
Boyana district is built mainly with new, detached family houses. The area offers relaxation and tranquility among the greenery and fresh mountain air. Nearby is set the ‘Sevastokrat’ street and the district ‘Kinocentar’.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
Current similar offers
Building area: 340 sq.mPlot area: 150 sq.m Bedrooms: 3 Number of floors: 3
Building area: 600 sq.mPlot area: 1094 sq.m Bedrooms: 5 Number of floors: 3