Distance from the property to major attractions
- Town center: 6.6 km
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 14 km
- Grocery shop: 100 m
- Stop of the public transport: 280 m
- Hospital: 300 m
- School: 1 km
No commission from the Buyer
No price indexation. Construction in progress.
Bank financing secured. No commission!
There's Act 14!
We present for sale a spacious four-room apartment with a total area of 171.69 m2 in a modern new complex in the capital.
The exhibitions - all without north, with an unobstructed, wonderful view of Vitosha!
The comfortable property is located on the 7th floor out of 9. On a clean area of 152.67 m2, there is a comfortable entrance hall, closet/wet room, 2 bathrooms with toilets, 3 bedrooms, living room with kitchen and dining room, a large terrace of 24.09 m2. m. The premises have regular shapes. One bedroom has its own bathroom. From the living room and two of the bedrooms there is an exit to the panoramic terrace.
Deadline for Act 16 - December 2024.
It is possible to purchase underground parking spaces and garages at a price of 27,000 Euros without VAT.
The complex provides coziness, comfort and quality living environment. It is located at the foot of Vitosha, with a view of the mountain and the city. Combining an excellent location in an area with all urban amenities, modern architecture and design, execution with quality materials, new technologies and good planning, making it the perfect home for the modern man. The combination of investor and architect leads to the highest level of design and realization of the project.
Close to the mountain, on the "Cherni vrah" boulevard itself, with very good communication to main points in the city and in an area rich in activities and providing the necessary needs - these are the criteria that define the location of this complex as key and favorable. Extremely attractive location in the "Krastova Vada" quarter, next to the "Lozenets" park, near the "Paradise" mall, the "Fantastico" supermarket, the "EKO" gas station and the future metro station.
Down payment of 4,000 euros for a two-room apartment, 5,000 euros for a three-room apartment and 6,000 euros for a four-room apartment. A deposit agreement is signed with a commitment to conclude a preliminary contract.
1. Scheme 1, with bank credit:
• 30% minus the down payment when signing a preliminary contract;
• 70% with bank credit after Act 14 in installments.
2. Scheme 2, without bank credit:
• 30% minus the down payment when signing a preliminary contract;
• 15% at elevation 0;
• 35% upon receipt of Act 14;
• 10% upon receipt of Act 15;
• 10% upon receipt of Act 16.
3. Scheme 3 – by individual agreement.
The indicated price is without VAT.
The apartments have a small percentage of common parts - 11%, clear height of the ceilings - 2.70 m, and the apartments on the top floor have a clear height of 3.30 m. The properties have regular room shapes and large windows with maximum sunlight.
Degree of completion - BDS:
• Schuco AWS 70 HI aluminum joinery, with an interrupted thermal bridge and powder-coated in color, glass units - three glasses: 42 mm – 6 mm external four-season glass /14 mm Argon 90%/, intermediate 4 mm glass /14 mm Argon 90%/, internal 6 mm glass. Bituminous waterproofing and vapor barrier tape with aluminum foil around the perimeter of the windows.
• Floor coverings - cement screed in bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, sanitary units, corridor, entrance hall, closet - type of floating reinforced screed on heat-insulating and sound-insulating layer of stone floor wool 4 cm.
• Ceilings - machine gypsum plaster according to BDS.
• Balconies, loggias and terraces - flooring made of cold-resistant granite with a handrail installed according to the project - completely finished.
• Doors - entrance armored with hardware included, three-way lock, cash lock, secret cartridge, armor, scope safe, peephole and stainless steel handle with HPL coating - wood effect.
• Gas installation for double-circuit condensing boilers with individual gas meter panels. Gas heating and installed installation for air conditioners with hidden installation.
• HVAC, El. and plumbing installations.
• Suspended ventilated facade made of Laminam and HPL boards.
Common parts - fully finished:
• Stairs and landings - floor - cement screed and granite flooring, metal railing and handrail, walls - painted with latex on plaster putty, ceilings - painted with latex on plaster putty, with designer lighting according to the project.
• Foyer and corridors - floor - cement screed and granite flooring, walls - paneling and linings according to interior design, suspended ceilings with plasterboard, painted with latex on gypsum putty, with designer lighting according to design.
• Luxury Schindler elevators for 8 people.
About the complex
The complex is a new interpretation of the idea of a building with a modern and innovative facade, combined with apartments with proper distributions and optimized common areas.
The concept of dynamics in the urban environment is sought in volumetric-spatial and facade terms. The project is a composition of 9-, 8-, 6- and 4-story volumes in a common step-like structure descending to the east towards the future "Lozenets" park. Additional highlights in the composition are the volumes of the penthouses as a kind of boxes, filled with HPL panels FUNDERMAX walnut, in which luxury apartments with a greater light floor height (3.30 m) are placed.
The complex includes 119 apartments (two-room, three-room, four-room, multi-room, maisonettes and penthouses), 3 shops, 114 garages and 36 parking spaces.
It consists of 4 entrances: Entrance A - 9 floors, Entrance B - 8 floors, Entrance C - 6 floors and Entrance D - 4 floors, the basement is on two levels, level -2 is only at entrance D.
The sought-after plastic game of protruding and sinking volumes of glass in the general facade is combined with a motif of vertical green walls, aesthetically hiding air conditioning units. All terraces, including those on the top floor, have been decided to be covered in view of sunlight. The flooring of the terraces is a type of double floor made of granite tiles. The openwork railings are made in two versions - glass triplex or with a metal frame with an expanded metal mesh in the color black according to an architectural detail, following the compositional idea. The additional composition of the facade linear LED lighting is purposefully sought to emphasize the main idea at night as well. The idea of dynamic composition is continued in the landscaping project of the main courtyard of the complex in combination with gabions, park furniture and lighting and a water area.
Contact us for a professional consultation regarding the type of property you are interested in!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.