Distance from the property to major attractions
- Sea: 1 km
- Town center: 2 km
- Airport : 25 km
We present you luxury villa situated at the hilltop of Drimonas village, on the west coast of Lefkada island in Greece. This luxurious villa is built in a traditional way and its style is inspired by Lefkada’s culture. The natural materials harmonize perfectly in the environment, and allow absolute privacy and a breath of fresh air around a special landscape. Wooden floor, exposed beams and local stones, combine to create a luxury atmosphere in this comfortable accommodation. It is quite rare to find a house of this quality on the Greek islands.
Ground floor (130sq.m):
• 1 Double bedroom with marble bathroom with Jacuzzi.
• 1 Double bedroom with sliding windows leading to a covered terrace and a family bathroom with shower.
• 1 Bedroom with 2 double beds and a bathroom with bathtub.
• 2 individual studios (25sq.m each) with entrance from a shared terrace, which are divided by a common connecting door. Both studios have double bedroom, bathroom with shower and a small kitchenette.
1st floor (100sq.m):
• Spacious living room with fireplace and sliding windows, which open onto a large covered terrace.
• Independent dining area.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Independent attic (20sq.m).
Large private pool (80sq.m) overlooking the sea.
• Garden with lawns, shelters made of natural stone and tile.
• BBQ Rotisserie.
• Covered terrace with large dining table.
The surrounding area is overgrown with olive, cypress trees and shrubs. The placement of the villa assures you total privacy and unique views of the Ionian Sea, promising a pleasant and comfortable stay.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
Luxury by town or resortall settlements