Distance from the property to major attractions
- Town center: 1 km
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 10 km
- School: 100 m
Two bedroom apartment with excellent location in "Lozenets" District, steps away from "Journalist" Square. The area is extremely communicative, characterized by a peaceful residential atmosphere, quiet and small streets with cozy settled gardens. Minutes away are to be found metro station "Vasil Levski Stadium" and several tram stops. The main roads nearby are "Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi" Blvd. and "Patriarch Evtimii" Blvd. Within close distance are the school of architecture and construction, the building of the National Radio and the Sofia District Court. The property is part of a massive building from 1967 with well-maintained common areas and no elevator. There is central heating.
The apartment occupies the second floor of the four-storey building. The exhibition is towards south / east / west directions with views towards the courtyard planted with trees. The property comes with luxurious finishings:
• flooring: massive polished parquet with handmade floor tiles designed by the world famous architect Paolo Navona
• wooden floor boards with a height of 12 cm
• walls: plastering of the type "concrete" - "San Marco", in combination with latex "Caparol"
• decorative moldings on the ceiling
• aluminum windows "ALUMIL" in black
• Italian interior doors from MDF, color white mat with hidden hinges with a height of 2.20 m
• armored front door
• overall cabling for music sound, internet, cable TV and security system
• elegant bathroom/wc with handmade floor tiles designed by Paola Navone, Italian tiles on the walls, equipped with a toilet and sink by the Italian company "GSG" and embed cistern "Geberit". There is a shower with siphon.
• external heat insulation
• internal heat and sound insulation
The apartment has a convenient distribution of the interior space:
• entrance hall
• dining room and kitchen area
• two bedrooms
The apartment is stylish, with clean interior lines and attention to detail. It is fully furnished and well equipped:
• sofa with a case of 100% natural linen
• coffee table - a massive wooden grill and metal legs, by individual project
• dining table with solid wooden top
• dining chairs type "TONET" - in black and white with natural flader
• chairs with upholstery and tangled cords
• kitchen of MDF, made by individual project structured with natural oak veneer; countertops made of granite tiles and stainless steel kitchen island
• electric appliances - black ceramic hobs, extractor hood, built in oven, refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, mixer, sink "TEKA", washer dryer
• bedroom with back and base upholstered with 100% natural linen; single beds with upholstery
• TV "Samsung" - white
• wardrobes and built-in cabinets, made by individual project from MDF, lacquered in white
• decoration - original photographs, graphic drawings, small sculptures of metal and ceramics from Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Peru, Bolivia
The property is located in one of the most prestigious metropolitan areas, located near the center with excellent communications with the whole city. The apartment is placed in a quiet and secluded part of "Lozenets" District, where are placed prestigious schools and the houses of the Bulgarian writers Elin Pelin and Valeri Petrov. Steps away are to be found cozy shops and restaurants, the vegetable and fruit market "Roman Wall", offices, banks and others.
An additional advantage is the proximity of Borisova garden.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.