Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 11 km
Two-bedroom apartment in downtown Sofia, set on "Patriarch Euthymius" Blvd. Nearby is placed metro station "National Palace of Culture", "Vitosha" Blvd. and many shops, retail and office centers. The property is placed in a brick building from 1940 with a lift and well maintained common areas. The heating is central, the apartment further has a fireplace .
The apartment is placed on the second floor above shops. The exhibition is towards north / east. The property was renovated as follows:
• painted walls, wallpapers
• flooring - oak flooring, Italian flooring from "Domko"
• four UPVC windows
• equipped bathrooms/wc - tiles, sanitary ware, shower
The apartment consists of :
• entrance hall
• dining hall
• two bedrooms
The property has a basement.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped, ready to use:
• kitchen with electric appliancies - refrigerator "Amica", oven "Eurolux", hob "Ariston", washing machine "Ariston", dishwashers "Bosch"
• leather sofa
• dining table made of solid wood with six chairs
• bed with bedside tables
• LED TV "Samsung"
• lighting of "Massive"
• curtains "Laura Ashely"
The region has many bus stops, shops and boutiques, restaurants, bars, embassies, business centers, banks and other government institutions. The area is served by boulevards "Patriarch Euthymius", "Vitosha", "Hristo Botev" and "Bulgaria".
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.