Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Plovdiv (PDV): 75 km
No commission from the Buyer
PERELIK PALACE: luxurious mountain homes, modern SPA centre, excellent recreation & sport facilities!
Perelik Palace Apartments & Spa is an exclusive and ambitious project for luxurious holiday homes combined with modern spa & sports facilities, to provide you everything you might need during your stay. Located on 1530 m above-sea level, the new holiday complex will comprise of six constructive buildings connected to each other and offering reception areas. There will be two inner and one panoramic elevator. Each building will come with respectively 3, 4 or 5 floors with a number of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom apartments, as well as many studios and maisonettes, most of them with southern disposition of the rooms. In addition, there will be parking lots for sale inside the complex and parking lots for free usage outside the complex.
Perelik Palace will feature an ultra-modern SPA centre with all kinds of facilities (see below). For the convenience of the quests, the complex will also offer a kindergarten and 24-hour medical service, a large restaurant serving international and traditional food and wine cellar serving to the connoisseurs special collection of selected wines and appetizers. There will be also a laundry and dry cleaning, ski storage with ski shop and skis for rent. These are paid services, available to guests and owners.
Here you can download 360 degrees 3D images of the complex
Completion Date (Act 15): 30th December 2007
Finishing & Furnishing: 30th March 2008
See the dynamic Google Map with the Location of Perelik Palace
* This is a .kmz file. In case it does not open automatically and you do not have the Google Earth program, you can download it from here.
KEY FEATURES OF PERELIK PALACE
• SPA centre with Russian and Roman bath
• indoor heated swimming pool with special area for the children
• Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, massage rooms, hairdressing salon, beauty parlor, cosmetic studio
• a large restaurant with 200 seats, night-club, mechana, and wine cellar, BBQ area in the inner yard
• ski-cloakroom, ski-sledges
• internet cafe
• open plan confectionery, lobby bar
• conference hall
• shopping area
• luxury & spacious apartments, most of them with beautiful panoramic views
• high quality materials used & efficient heating system
• 1 hours drive to the Plovdiv Airport
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED AT PERELIK PALACE
• room service
• laundry with dry cleaning
• delivery of firewood
• transport services in the country
• rent-a-car; skidoos for rent; bicycles for rent;
KEY FEATURES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SECURITY:
• 24-hour security
• Video security system
• Magnet cards access
• No company is needed to own an apartment in Perelik Palace.
• It is not necessary to come to Bulgaria in order to reserve an apartment or sign the preliminary contract.
• It is not necessary to come to Bulgaria in order to acquire the ownership or receive the title deeds of the apartment.
• Property cannot be resold until completion under Bulgarian law. If you contract to buy you must complete the purchase before you can resell.
LOCATION (Map of Perelik Palace)
Thanks to its location, the new holiday complex shall reveal breathtaking panoramic view to some of the highest peaks in Bulgaria: Perelik Peak – 2191 m, Kozujatak – 2100 m and Snejanka – 1926 m, all of them surrounded by centuries-old forests and meadows. It will be in close proximity to Stoykite village set in the heart of the Rhodopi Mountains and will be situated between the resorts of Pamporovo (7km) and the emerging Perelik Resort for sport and tourism (3km). At the same time, Perelik Palace will be only 4 km away from the famous Smolyan Lakes and the ski lift there which will take you to Snejanka Tower.
The nearby Pamporovo ski resort is part of the Rhodopi mountain range, situated at about 85 km from Plovdiv City and Airport Information about Ryan Air and respectfully 220 km from the capital Sofia. Being the most southern skiing resort in Europe, Pamporovo enjoys a lovely climate, soft winter and long ski season /mid - December to mid – April/. The ski runs are situated between 1926m and 1450 m above the sea level on the northern, eastern and western slopes of Snejanka peak. The resort is particularly suitable for beginners, but there are also difficult ski runs like the Giant Slalom run – a challenge for every skiing expert. Besides skiing and snowboarding in winter, during the summer you can also enjoy mountain biking & trekking, fishing & horse riding. The Aegean Sea in Greece is only 80 km from here.
Here you can download images from the surrounding area & Stoykite village
Any apartment can be immediately reserved for 20 days with a holding fee of 3% of the asking price (first installment), deposit is non-refundable. The buyer is expected to sign a preliminary contract with the development company as a proof of the payment. The second installment + the agency commission are to be paid within approx. 20-28 days after reservation.
- 3 % deposit /first installment/ to the bank account of the builder (non-refundable)
- 27% /second installment/ is paid at signing the Preliminary Contract (within 20-28 days after deposit)
- 20% /third installment/ is paid 3 months after the second installment is paid
- 30% /fourth installment/ is paid 3 months after the third installment is paid
- 20% /fifth installment/ is paid on completion of the complex and receiving of Act 16 (permission to use), at which point the ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer
The builders are open to other payment plans, however the first + second installment should not be less than 30%.
Bulgarian Properties charge agency commission of 3% of the asking price of the apartment. The commission is to be paid to the bank account of the agency when the second installment or the upfront payment is paid to the builder's bank account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY Location on the map
(Constantly updated. Prices are final, inclusive of VAT. The full price paid is written in the title deeds. With effect from March 2008, the Municipality of Smolyan has increased the local property tax by 1 %. This now means that the additional costs, notary fees, local tax and stamp duty will be approximately 4-6 % on top of the purchase price. There are no other hidden costs.)
Parking Lots (Floor plan & Situation in the building)
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.