Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Plovdiv (PDV): 12 km
- Grocery shop: 200 m
- Stop of the public transport: 100 m
- Railway station: 5 km
- Hospital: 1 km
- School: 200 m
No commission from the Buyer
The presented development is set in the center of Plovdiv offering a select collection of bespoke 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. This prestigious development delivers first-class residents' facilities and exceptional levels of style and luxury in keeping with the culture and history of Plovdiv.
Master planned by the renowned architects Stephen George International, the complex will include 1 upscale residential tower of 16 storeys, 3 low rise buildings arranged around landscaped gardens and a premium SPA and wellness centre. The development will also include shops, restaurants and bars together with a kids' club and children's playground.
The apartments feature:
• 2,93 m clear apartment height
• Home ventilation system availability
• Soundproof walls
• Separate laundry room
• Large master bedroom with private bath
• Walk-in closet
Spacious rooms with good forms provide full freedom when furnishing an apartment.
Full-height windows ensure there is an abundance of natural light in genrously proportioned living space.
Each apartment benefits from either a private balcony, terrace or garden.
Underground parking spaces for each apartment are provided at a price of 13,000 euros.
The complex includes:
• Extensive park environment;
• Luxurious entrance foyers, resembling a reception of a first-class hotel;
• Indoor 25-meter swimming pool and children's pools;
• Spa center with saunas and steam bath, fitness center, yoga rooms, dances, massage rooms and therapies;
• Table tennis hall, children's club, amphitheater for cultural events;
• Classic restaurant and traditional brewery;
• Bike/ strollers storage rooms;
• Underground garage with 150 parking places, electric remote garage door and direct access to the building;
• Dedicated spaces for people with special needs and for electric cars;
• Supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and shops;
• Museum of Beer - a classic restaurant and a traditional brewery where a boiled craft beer is served.
The complex features:
• Ventilated stone façade;
• Central heating;
• Low percentage of common parts;
• Schindler lifts;
• Aluminum windows Schuco;
• Home automation pre-wiring;
• Bicycle/ strollers storage rooms;
• Controlled access;
• Water softening system;
• Anti-flood sensors;
• Optical internet connection and video intercom.
For the residents of the complex, professional management and maintenance of the common areas will be provided by highly qualified specialists.
This is the exact location of the property/complex. You can zoom in or zoom out, or you can move the map, using the mouse or points located on the map itself.
For the residents of the complex, professional management and maintenance of the common areas will be provided by highly qualified specialists. The monthly service charge includes: all current expenses (staff salaries, cleaning and consumables of the common parts as well as the outside area of the building, snow cleaning of the approaches to the building, electricity costs of the common parts, subscription service of the lifts, current maintenance of the installations in the building, video surveillance, maintenance of the adjacent green areas, lighting of the common parts, control of the pests in the common parts, etc.
An extensive menu of additional services on request (like house keeping, baby sitting, small repairs, airport transfers, pet sitting, etc.) will be provided at the residents convenience.