Distance from the property to major attractions
- Sea: 2 km
- Town center: 12 km
- Airport Varna (VAR): 23 km
We are pleased to present to your attention this attractive house in new residential complex offering extreme comfort, fresh air and tranquility. It consists of stylish and elegant houses, surrounded by greenery. Distanced from the city noise and located just 12 km away from Varna, this place is perfect for relaxation. The plot, on which this complex has been built, is situated in a picturesque area- on a pine forest hill. The closeness to the main highway Varna-Golden Sands allows fast and easy access both to Varna and to the nearby resorts.
DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES OF THE COMPLEX
This complex consists of 9 two-storey houses. They are grouped in separate buildings consisting of two or three houses, located in a common park environment with controlled access. The plot is surrounded by a massive fence with a control-access point at the entrance. The total built up size of the house is 330 sq.m. The buildings have a concrete construction; the walls are made of bricks with outer thermo-insulation; the roof is covered with roof tiles. The house is offered for rent along with an adjacent yard of 157 sq.m., two parking spaces on the territory of the complex, as well as with ideal parts of the common parts of the complex- alleys, control-access point, fence, guest parking spaces, infrastructure systems etc. The uniqueness of the complex is due to the next main advantages:
• Attractive location combining closeness to Varna city, to Golden Sands resort and to St. Constantine and Elena resort;
• Tranquility of the area, which is distanced from the city noise;
• Sea climate and presence of pine forest around the complex;
• Picturesque sea view;
• Fully finished exterior of the houses and completed infrastructure of the complex- the houses are supplied with fresh water from an own system located on the territory of the complex. There is also a drainage system, a contemporary biological system for cleaning the used water, and own electrical station (on the territory of the complex);
• Beautiful landscaping of the outside areas- the space between the buildings features plenty of greenery and nice alleys, which greatly contribute for the harmony and comfort of the complex.
LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE
The residential complex fascinates with its excellent architecture. The situation of each house followed the principle for ensuring south inside yards, which are separated from the common parts of the complex via a fence and proper landscaping.
The layout of the house is:
• The ground floor features the so called “living room zone”. It consists of a garage (with direct access to the living room; a corridor; a guest bathroom/wc; a laundry room; a cellar; a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting zone, all united in one large space. The sitting zone has a south-easterly exposure and is connected to a covered verandah with barbecue with an adjacent beautifully landscaped yard.
• Second floor- features a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom/wc, a separate adjacent room-closet and a terrace; a home-office (guest bedroom), a children’s room, a children’s bathroom/wc and a terrace.
• Attic space- the area below the roof is offered as an additional space, which according to the needs could be successfully turned into a fitness center or an independent apartment.
There are two parking spaces on the territory of the complex belonging to each of the houses. Outside the main entrance of the complex there is a guest parking lot.
The following materials have been used during the construction process:
• Façade thermo-insulation –EPS 5 sm, Austrotherm /Austria/
• Outside plaster –“Rцfix”/Austria/
• roof – tiles by “Bramac” /Austria/
• attic windows by Velux, Danmark
• outside window frames - PVC profile by “Salamander” /Germany/, low-emission К-glass and argon by “Siegenia” /Germany/
• entrance door – massive, polished /Greece/
• garage door Normstahl /Germany/
• walls – painted with latex “Fractalis” /Italy/
• air-conditioning system by DAIKIN, multi-split system
• terraces – granite by Ambrata, “Edimax” /Италия/
• interior doors - “Dana” /Austria/
For the complex:
• pavement – granite
• roads and parking lots - asphalted
• control access point with security guard
• park – landscaping according to the project, with fences
• own water supply system in the complex
• biological cleaning station of the used water
• hydrophor system, own reservoir for drinking water 30 cubic meters
• own electrical station
STANDARD OF FURNISHING
One of the main advantages of the complex is the luxury completion and furnishing of the houses with attention to the slightest details. The entire furnishing of the interior, the choice of the bathroom accessories and the lightening fixtures are especially chosen by professional designer’s teams. All furniture items are provided by leading Italian, Spanish, Danish and Germany brand names such as:” Aparici”, “Royo Group”, “Galassia”, “Teuco”, “Hansa”, “Devi”. The houses are offered fully furnished including: hanger in the corridor; guest bathroom/wc supplied with all bathroom accessories; a kitchen with built in cooking oven, ceramic hotplate and dish-washer, extractor and fridge; a dining area, soft sofa set and a fireplace. On the second floor the master bedroom is fully furnished, the closet-room (or built-in wardrobe) is supplied with wardrobes and shoe shelves, both bathrooms/wc are fully equipped. In the bathrooms/wc you could find hydro-massage bath tubs and shower cabins with steam sauna function. The children’s rooms and the home-office (guest rooms) are left unfurnished – they are offered finished with laminated floors, painted walls and air-conditioners. There are connections for landline telephone and TV in each room.
All houses are supplied with VRV air-conditioning system.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.