Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 15 km
Unique property with pleasant atmosphere, located in the prestigious "Boyana" District, on "Karamfil" Str., close to Boyana Residence, the cinema studios "Boyana", Boyana waterfall, many private schools and kindergartens, and a number of luxury gated communities. Because of its proximity to "Al. Pushkin” Blvd. and "Tsar Boris III" Blvd., the area provides convenient transportation to many parts in the capital, including the city center. The property has permission for usage since year 2010, and an asphalt access to the following amenities:
• garage for two cars
• four parking spaces
• indoor swimming pool, 8 x 4 meters with built sound system "JBL" and ventilation system
• fitness room
• children's cottage – set in the crown of a 150-year-old walnut tree
• many other extras that create a comfortable and peaceful living environment for the tenants
There is a heating system "Wolf" with a gas boiler, for remote and computer control. The house has a back boiler and a boiler on electricity with a capacity of 300 liters, and solar system "Wolf" for heating of water for domestic useage.
The construction, completion and furnishing of the property took nearly eight years. All elements of construction, interior and exterior are personally selected and designed by him. The design of the house is a result of inspiration from French and Italian architectural achievements. During the construction of the property have been used the following materials:
• More than 500 sq.m of selected timber, creating a warm and romantic home atmosphere - white spruce, red fir centenary, walnut, oak, acacia, lime, cherry, pear, "abachi" Finnish pine, elm, red willow, banana tree, ash, twelve meter beams from the stables of King Boris
• Special old material - mill stones, slabs of the first Bulgarian bank in Sofia
• Volcanic rock - 4500 pcs
• Double walls (38 to 55 cm) with thermo insulation (7 cm). In some places (in the northwest wall) insulation reaches 13 cm
• surfaces used are from Finnish pine, ceramics, greases, terracotta. The thickness of the tiles is from 1.5 to 2.5 cm and done baked at a temperature of 1420 degrees
• All doors are the prototypes of Flemish and Italian masters. The frames of some of them are made of 30 separate elements
• The door handles are hand-painted porcelain
• Ornaments by the artist Alexei Petrov
• Furniture prototypes of the 18th and 19th centuries
• Items made of wrought iron replicas of Venetian masters
• Stained glass by the artist Venelin Fotev
• Berelefs, stupor, frescoes of the "Antica Fornace", Italy
• Cabinet of authentic 150-year-old mill used for storage of wines
• Venetian rope columns with porcelain bases on the board of rosewood
• A stone fireplace, a prototype of Carlo Barattieri 1817
• 100-year-old cherry staircase with balustrade and a relax zone with a profile of walnut
• an old Roman column with built-in safe
• The coverage of the area of the house and garden is from sandstone slabs Cerovski (7 cm thick) with grass joints, gneiss, combined with blue and pink stone, extracted in Bangalore, India; Venetian floorings
• Textiles - master Luigi Belvekio, Venice
• A system for automatic watering of the plants in the garden and the house - "Gardena"
The property consists of large premises with comfortable and functional interior design. The high ceilings create a feeling of extra space. Available to the tenants are:
• garage with connection to the residential part
• a boiler, a laundry and drying room
• spacious atrium with bathroom/wc
• billiard room and entertainment zone
• spacious living room
• separate kitchen
• relaxation area with a fireplace
• dining zone with breakfast bar
• fitness room
• master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom/wc
• two children's bedrooms with private bathrooms (bath with solid walnut boxes, bidet, toilet, shower, porcelain sink)
• BBQ area
• utility room
• childhood hut
The unique and memorable overall style of the house is complemented by luxurious furnishings, designed and constructed specifically for this property:
• coffee table made by Kurt Rosenthal
• cherry wood table with a top of malachite
• cabinet for TV and audio system from cherry wood
• kitchen with African oak trays of red willow and pottery
• kitchen cabinets and furniture
• TV "LG"
• Sound System "Harman Kardon" acoustic preamp bodies
• extractor hood "Fagor"
• second aspirator
• two-door fridge "LG"
• temperator for wines "Liebher"
• ceramic pots from Florence
• pitos from the 3rd century BC
• yard fountain with a 100-year stone washbasin
• stone benches
The property is located in a prestigious area with excellent transport links to the city center. "Boyana" District is built mainly with houses and luxury gated communities, providing seclusion and tranquility of the residents. In the area are available hotels, restaurants, private schools and kindergartens. Vitosha Mountain and all its sports facilities, meadows and forests, places for walking and recreation are located in close proximity.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.