Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 180 km
We are pleased to present you a newly built house part of a new complex at the foot of Stara Planina.
Twin house with total area - 154 sq. M. And a yard of 452 sq. M. The house was built at the stage of Act 14, Act 16 is forthcoming.
The two floors are separated as day and night tract.
On the first floor are the living rooms - kitchen, dining room with living room and bathroom. The living rooms have a fireplace.
The covered terraces are located to the south - overlooking the panorama of the Balkan Mountains. It is envisaged that this space with direct connection to the living room can be used during the warm seasons. The terraces are covered - with a wooden supporting structure and a tiled roof.
On the second floor of the building are the bedrooms.
Three bedrooms are designed, each with a private bathroom.
Each house on the second floor has a covered terrace overlooking the mountains, the courtyard and the recreation area. Each house has its own yard.
This property is part of a project of the holiday village, which envisages construction and improvement of a plot of 12108 sq. M. And construction of single-family and two-family buildings and facilities:
The complex will have:
• Outdoor pools - children's and swimming with Jacuzzi
• Sports facilities - tennis court, multifunctional playground for volleyball, basketball and football, table tennis
• The complex has limited access, video surveillance and 24 hour security.
• After-sales management of the common parts of the complex - lawns and water areas, swimming pools, as well as the building for public services.
• After negotiating with the future owners, after-sales maintenance and property management is possible.
• Annual service fee for the complex: 8 Euro / m2.
Construction materials and finishing:
The property is issued on Act 16 with an option for finishing works at the cost of the materials separately from the sale price.
• The external walls are made of ceramic lattice bricks with a thickness of 25 cm and are thermally insulated.
• The internal partition walls are of the same bricks with a thickness of 12 and 25 cm.
• The inner surface of the walls and ceilings is treated with KNAUF gypsum machine plaster.
• The windows are wooden with double glazing.
• Doors: - internal - luxury veneer;
- entrance - with special lock.
• Installations: »Heating - for all parts heating is provided by individual gas (GPL) boilers with individual regulation and metering of consumption. »Plumbing - made of polypropylene and polyethylene pipes. Hot water is provided all year round by individual combined (gas and electric) boilers. »Sewerage - from PVC pipes in soundproof shafts. »Electrical installation - power and lighting electrical installations according to BDS. »Telecommunications - wiring (TV, telephone and internet) to individual rooms.
• Degree of completion: flooring; machine plaster and putty; equipped bathrooms and toilets; electric switches, sockets and lighting fixtures at the cost of materials separately from the selling price.
The village is located in the Trojan Balkans - 20 km. from Troyan and 15 from Apriltsi and is the village with the widest horizon in Bulgaria, and the altitude is 499 m.
Troyan is 160 km away. northeast of Sofia, located on the picturesque banks of the Beli Osam River, at the northern foot of the Troyan-Kalofer part of the Balkan Mountains. The city is close to the Hemus highway, and through the Trojan Pass it connects with Southern Bulgaria. The climate is temperate-continental with pronounced mountainous influence. The precipitation is above average and the snow cover is about 50 days a year.
The area of the village has been inhabited since ancient times - evidenced by the hundreds of mounds in the area. The Church of St. Nicholas the Summer in Gumushtnik is part of a Revival architectural complex of historical and artistic value. The iconostasis is a unique work of woodcarving.
Of interest is the cell school established in 1829, later turned into a secular one. Today, on the first floor of the school is a collection that tells the story of the village.
In the village, in the churchyard, is the unique monument to the victims of the Titanic, among which are 8 residents of the village.
In the area of Troyan and Apriltsi are the nature reserves Kozia Stena, Steneto and North Jendem - part of the Central Balkan National Park, known for its unique flora and fauna. Nature is wild and in some places difficult to access. There are about 30 waterfalls over 20 meters high in the North Jendem Reserve.
Here is the third largest monastery in Bulgaria - "Assumption" - Troyan Monastery. Next to it is the National Exhibition of Arts and Crafts - Oreshak village.
In the neighborhood is the Troyan Pass - "Beklemeto" - a winter resort with ski slopes, suitable for recreation in all seasons.
The Trojan region is also rich in cultural and historical monuments, Revival buildings and churches. It is also one of the few places in Bulgaria where craftsmanship is still alive.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furniture, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.