Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Varna (VAR): 60 km
No commission from the Buyer
Nestled along a 4 500 meters long coastline, flanked by scenic chalk rocks and kissed by the gentle waves of the soothing sea, this resort development on 1 640 000 pictorial square meters is being built on the grounds of ancient Thyrisia — the magic land of the once powerful Thracian kingdoms. Thracian Cliffs is located on the northern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria. The project started in 2006 and is divided into stages, the first stage being almost completed and the second phase expected to be accomplished in 2011 or 2012.
Marina Village will form the commercial and entertainment centre of the resort and consists of seven residence buildings. Its design will reflect regional building traditions. Situated only a few metres from the water, it covers a residential area with boutiques, restaurants and a cozy colourful piazza. The Marina Village will be directly overlooking The Yachting Marina and Pier, and on its eastern side the Driving Range and the Watering Lake.
MARINA VILLAGE 64 RESIDENCES
One bedroom - 38; Two bedrooms - 18; Three bedrooms - 8
The Hillside Residences are located just 150 metres from the sea, at a slightly higher altitude, above Marina Village and will be ready for accommodation in the season 2010. This village consists of ten buildings of traditional design each with 5 to 16 residences, featuring an unobstructed view over the three pools, the Marina Village, the golf course and the sea. The wide range of accommodation types will feature a large selection of floor areas and interior design variations, all with a view to the sea or the golf course. The two upscale residence villages feature studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom configurations, mostly with balconies, overlooking the sea and the horizon.
HILLSIDE VILLAGE 87 RESIDENCES
Studios - 12; One bedroom - 24; Two bedrooms - 45;Three bedrooms - 6
• Individual air-conditioning or heating
• Twin or king-size beds
• LG Remote control LCD TVs with video streaming set-up boxes
• Cisco Telephones
• Wireless LAN anywhere
• Balconies with table and chairs
• Bathtubs and or shower cabins
• Full set of bathroom cosmetics
According to Gary Player: “Thracian Cliffs is destined to become one of the best golf courses on the planet”. The 18-hole Gary Player Golf Course forms the core of the development and was designed before the real estate components within the resort. This fact permitted the optimum positioning of the eighteen holes directly along the cliffs on an undulating terrain, unobstructed by buildings. Carefully selected locations of tees and greens on 164 hectares of wild, scenic Black Sea cliff terrain, bestow a truly exhilarating golfing experience. The Golf Course will feature the 3,500m2 Golf Clubhouse, managed by The Chedi Hotel. The Clubhouse will provide capacity for luxury golfer facilities such as generously appointed boardrooms, ideal for meetings before or after playing golf. It will house one formal and one casual restaurant, a Long Bar with fireplaces and terraces overlooking the 18th Green and the sea. Besides great views of the golf course and sea, you will appreciate the local eco-system, the forces that shape it and the plants and wildlife that inhabit it.
THE YACHTING MARINA AND PIER on the ground level of the future Seafront Residences will become the resort’s activity centre for leisure and shopping. Numerous restaurants with indoor and outdoor settings will cater to regional and international tastes. The pier will feature also boutiques and entertainment facilities. The pier extremities will accommodate a lighthouse, a yacht petrol station and a crane to lift yachts and boats into the water for the season or into dry dock and trailer for the winter. The top class Yacht Club with Marina will accommodate up to 92 transient or permanent moorings.
• The Golf Clubhouse
• The Gary Player Signature Golf Course, 18-holes
• The Golf View Residences
• The Chedi Hotel
• The Chedi Villas
• The Chedi Club Suites
• The Chedi Residences
• The Chedi Spa
• The Chedi Beach Club
The first phase of the construction process - Marina and Hillside- has been completed. These are residential apartment complexes, luxury finished, with fully equipped bathrooms and kitchens. Furniture sets are available at additional cost. All apartments have panoramic views and some of look directly to the sea, the lake and the golf course.
- The golf course is operating since Spring 2011.
- There are 2 functioning beaches within the complex. The larger is Bendida Beach and it has already been working for 2 seasons. It became popular in the region with the unique Moroccan restaurant located on the beach. A smaller beach within the complex has been designed to offer privacy and tranquility of the property owners and hotel guests.
- Functioning Golf club with restaurant and snack bar, a reception are operating since Spring 2011.
- Entirely built infrastructure of the resort, including asphalt roads throughout the residential area and the golf course.
- The annual property management fee is 14 Euro/ per sq.m without VAT.
- Towards the purchase of any property one of the owners will receive a free golf membership for 20 years, and his relatives and guests will enjoy discounts on golf.
- The member of the golf club should pay fee for maintenance of the facilities of the golf course amounting to € 1,600 per year without VAT .
The next phase of the construction process will involve the building of the luxury Golf View Residence apartments in the middle of the golf course and villas under the brand name CHEDI, as well as a yacht port in front of Marina Village.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
The annual property management fee is 8.40 Euro/ per sq.m including VAT.
PACKAGES OF FURNITURE FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT (FF&E) AND SMALL OPERATING SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT (SOE)
Investors may choose between Standard and Superior FF&E Packages.
A typical Standard Furniture Package for a 2-BR Residence will cost in the range of €13,000 to 15,000 depending on the number of rooms and floor areas of the individual residence.
A typical Superior Furniture Package for a 2-BR Residence will cost in the range of €17,000 to 21,000.
The SOE Package for a 2-BR Residence will cost in the range of €8,000 depending on the residence
configuration and floor area of the individual residence. Prices include 20% VAT.
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM RESORT
• 45 minutes from Varna International Airport
• 4 hours by car to Bucharest Airport, Romania
• 15-minute drive to Balchik
• Taxi pick-up
• Airport shuttle
PLACES OF INTEREST IN THE AREA
• Thracian vestiges in the neighboring cities
• Archaeological Museum Varna
• 7 000 years of Thracian Gold, the oldest gold in the world
• Cape Kaliakra
• Stone Forest
• Daily yacht or boat trips
• Varna shopping
REAL ESTATE OWNERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES:
GOLF CLUB PRIVILEGES
• Full membership at the Golf Club;
• Guaranteed right of use of gym, indoor and outdoor pools at the Clubhouse;
• Preferential rates at the Clubhouse restaurants and boardrooms.
MARINA CLUB PRIVILEGES
• Preferential rates for the rental of the Marina’s own Sport Yacht – the J Craft 40.
SPORTS AND RECREATION PRIVILEGES
• 24 hours, 365 days information on the web;
• The Resort Web Cam System will let you see what’s happening at the resort;
• Regular weather up-dates will be delivered to your home computer.
THE VILLAGES - DINING VISIONS
Luxury living requires the careful selection of restaurants, coffee bars, ice cream parlors and bars to suit all tastes and moods.
Most facilities will be open daily from 11.30 a.m. to midnight.
THE VILLAGES - SHOPPING VISIONS
Marina Port presents waterfront shopping, art galleries and boutiques tailored to the needs of marine enthusiasts.
The boutiques are quaint, independently operated stores that retail sporty ladies’ and casual gentleman’s clothing, jewelry and perfumes, fresh flowers, romantically fragrant candles and much more.
Most of the facilities are open daily from 11.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. and during special events.
RESIDENCE + RENTAL MANAGEMENT (RRM)
Under the Residence + Rental Management program (RRM), residence investors are entitled to use their own Residence free-of-charge for 1 week (7 nights) during the Peak Season and 1 week (7 nights) during the High-Season and as many days or nights as they wish during the Off-Season, subject to payment of 40% of the seasonal published rate. Each residence investor will be entitled to 60% of collected rental revenues of their residence, exclusive of VAT. The operator retains 40% to cover cost and expenses of its management and overhead expenses, such as marketing, sales, reception, housekeeping, repair & maintenance, security, information technologies, accounting and overhead expenses as well as its management fees.
The new Rental Program conditions have been implemented from the 1st of April 2014 and include a higher percentage for the home owner, making the investment return much more attractive. For example, based on last year occupancy, return on investment for a 1 bedroom apartment will be approximately 3,5% per year.
Peak Season: June 15 through September 15
High Season: May 15 through July 14 and September 16 through October 30
Off Season: All other periods
EXCLUSIVE SELF USE (ESU)
Alternatively, investors may elect to use their residences on an exclusive self use basis. In such case, the management company will take care of all public areas for a Residence Management Fee.