Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 25 km
Payment plan with discount 5%. First installment 100% of the price.
Boutique Rose Gardens has many distinctive features, the most distinctive ones being their extreme comfort, stylish interior and lush garden of flowers in the inner courtyard. The complex has nice location, being placed at second line from the beach in the beautiful resort of Pomorie, on the peninsula that separates the salt lake from the sea bay. The architecture of the complex is clean and modern, with French windows and romantic balconies which reveal unique panoramic views towards the sea and the garden. During the construction have been used the most advanced technologies and natural materials such as wood, granite, marble and wrought iron, and many ornaments. In addition are provided all necessary amenities to satisfy the most discriminating taste.
The garden in the inner yard provides a true explosion of colors, as it establishes a sense of serenity and warm relaxing atmosphere. Here one can find different varieties of Bulgarian roses and a wide selection of rare plants specifically chosen to provide a garden of blooming flowers. The garden further comes with waterfalls and ponds and features a few romantic gazebos and recreation areas.
Boutique Rose Gardens is an ambitious project by the same team of investors behind the five-star Grand Hotel Pomorie, winner of the highest award for architecture: "Building of the Year 2007" and the most prestigious Hotel Award - "The Best Hotel on the Balkan Peninsula 2010".
Boutique Rose Gardens is a gated holiday complex of the four star category. It consists of eight five-story sections. All the entrances enjoy lavish decoration and a separate elevator. The yard is 2000 sq.m. vast and features a beautiful garden with lots of greenery and flowers, fountains, walkways and recreation areas.
The total area is 6508 sq.m. and the unfolded built up area is 23 000 sq.m. The number of apartments here is 257, the choice is between stylish studios and spacious penthouses, apartments with one or two bedrooms. The views are towards the sea, the city and the lake. Provided are 46 underground parking spaces and parking for 50 cars adjacent to the complex.
Boutique Rose Gardens complex provides the following services:
• 24-hour reception;
• 24 hour room service;
• 24-hour security;
• restaurant and cafe;
• large outdoor pool;
• children's pool, children's center and playground;
• spa center with sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, massage room;
• beauty salon;
• fitness center;
• rent-a-car office.
Date of operation:
Boutique Rose Gardens complex was completed in August 2011 and has permission for usage since 28.08.2011.
All apartments at the Boutique Rose Gardens complex are offered for sale with bonus of a built-in kitchen.
Any apartment in complex Boutique Rose Gardens can be booked with a non-refundable deposit of 3000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer. Upon payment of the deposit, the apartment will be reserved for the period up to the signing of the preliminary contract - within 28 days.
No agency commission is charged.
Standard Plan A
• 3000 Euro - non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• 50% of the price within 10 days upon signing the preliminary contract;
• 50% within 6 months after the preliminary contract, upon transferring of the ownership.
Plan B with 5 % discount
• 3 000 deposit - non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• 100% within 1 month after the preliminary contract, upon transferring of the ownership.
Why buy an apartment in Boutique Rose Gardens complex
• Ownership in an established spa & wellness resort, famous for its healing mud
• Beachfront location in an area with excellent infrastructure
• Spacious apartments with a pleasant interior suitable for family vacations
• High quality construction, excellent materials
• Maintenance and rental of the vacation properties
• Construction company with an impeccable reputation that constructed the five-star Grand Hotel Pomorie, winner of the highest award in architecture in the country: "Building of the Year 2007" and the most prestigious Hotel award - "Best Hotel on the Balkan Peninsula 2010".
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
Some of the available apartments in the complex come with discounted prices until the end of October 2013. Please, check them at the column Promo on the Prices & Availability list.
Deferred payment until the end of 2015: for all apartments above the sum of 100 000 Euro and for the apartments with no discounts
Deferred payment until the end of 2014: with no interest rate. Deferred payment for year 2015: with 8% interest rate on the remaining sum.
The prices start from:
- studio: 42 000 Euro
- 1 bedroom apartment: 75 948 Euro
- 1 bedroom apartment with sea view: 110 362 Euro
- 2 bedroom apartment city view: 136 850 Euro
Professional property management will be provided by the administrative team of professionals of the investor and a supporting company. This company will provide services of highest quality and will be certified to ISO 9001:2000 (14001:2004). All owners will be required to pay an annual fee for the maintenance of the complex at 12 Euro per sq.m. with VAT calculated on the basis of the size of their property. The fee includes the following services:
• Organization of the sections and general equipment of the complex;
• Organization and maintenance of the security systems and sections of the complex;
• Organization of the internal and external security in the complex - security guard, common areas and parking.
• Support and assistance to the owners in order to ensure peace and undisturbed use of their homes and the complex as a whole.
• Organization of the payments associated with the common parts - payment of the electricity, water, common areas bills.
• Technical support, including:
- Maintenance of the plants, equipment, common areas and ongoing technical support systems, water and sewerage systems, elevator
- Preventive maintenance, management and assignment of the swimming pools in the complex /sun lounges, umbrellas, sun-terrace/;
- Prevention, maintenance of the green areas, parking and gardens;
- Organization of the sanitary-hygienic service of the complex and common areas - transportation of the waste from the complex, cleaning of the common areas;
- Covering of the other costs associated with providing the proper operation of the common parts;
- Repairs when needed.
• Marketing services including:
- Organization and management of the paid services in the complex;
- Developing and offering of new services;
The apartments in Boutique Rose Gardens complex are offered for sale unfurnished with the option of fully furnishing at an additional fee. Suitable option for furniture is provided by the investor. There are also apartments with furniture. This is indicated in their description. Each one of the apartments in "Boutique Rose Gardens" complex is offered for sale with a bonus free kitchen.
Our partners Furnish.BG also can offer quality furniture at affordable prices, depending on the client’s taste. The company can designed quality furniture packages for the different types of apartments that include everything that one might need for living and for renting. The basic packages include standard furniture made of laminated chipboard. There are also packages with optimized cost, achieved through clear vision of the furniture and the lack of extras and accessories, but without compromising with the quality of the materials used.
The prices of the "Standard Equipment" package vary according to the type and size of the apartment. The furniture package includes the necessary furniture and equipment, without the small household items that anyone can easily buy according to one’s own taste.
The building of Boutique Rose Gardens is completed and has Permission for usage since August 2011. It has solid construction being made of natural materials, such as:
• general parts: floors with ceramic and granite tiles; walls: special plastering and decorative mirrors
• 5 chamber window joinery SHUKO, color "Golden Oak"
• internal doors of MDF coated with white lacquer; armored exterior door from DIERRE (Italy)
• system access with cards
The apartments in "Boutique Rose Gardens" complex are completed and equipped with:
• Kitchen and dining room: kitchen according to an individual design and color; electric appliances: sensor hobs, built in oven, refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, sink with tap floor - ceramic tiles;
• Living room: flooring, ceramic, andgranite or laminate of high quality, decorative plaster walls
• Bathroom: tiles-Porcelanosa / Spain / accessories - Grohe / Germany
• Air conditioners in every room - Panasonic or Daikin
• Installations for telephone, cable TV, internet, security.
The architecture of Boutique Rose Gardens complex is clean and modern, with French windows and cozy balconies which reveal unique panoramic views towards the sea and the garden. During the construction have been used the most advanced technologies, as well as natural materials such as wood, granite tiles, marble and wrought iron, as well as many decorative elements. In the complex are provided all necessary amenities to satisfy the most discriminating taste.
Boutique Rose Gardens complex is an ambitious project by the investors behind the five-star Grand Hotel Pomorie, winner of the highest award in architecture in the country: "Building of the Year 2007" (architect Stanislav Nikolov) and the most prestigious Hotel award "Best Hotel on the Balkan Peninsula 2010".
Among the other complexes of the same team are complex "Piri" and business center "Largo Center".
The town of Pomorie is famous for its ancient history and its spa center, as well as its lake which is rich in healing mud. The region treats diseases of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, as well as gynecological and skin diseases.
Pomorie enjoys beautiful beaches, where the sand is saturated with iron. The area is extremely suitable for a variety of water sports, spa treatments and visits to various cultural and historical sites.
The apartments in Boutique Rose Gardens complex will be rented on a hotel basis by the letting company of the investor. The services include finding a tenant, change of the linen and towels, cleaning, monitoring the condition of the apartment.
Owners should pay 20% of the annual profit for the letting of their apartment.