Silvia Gocheva is the regional manager of Luximmo Black Sea coast and Ruse region. At the beginning of 2020, she takes over the management of our team in Varna at an extremely challenging time for the real estate market and the global economy. A year later, relying on her many years of experience and expertise in the field, Silvia proved her managerial skills, which allowed her to take over the management of the Burgas office.
At the beginning of 2022, Luximmo Finest Estates opens a new office in Ruse, led by Silvia - an established leader, ready to guarantee excellent results.
Silvia Gocheva is one of the most respected experts and recognizable faces in the field of real estate in Varna and the region. At the end of 2021, she won the title of Manager and Entrepreneur of the Year for the Varna region, for which she was personally awarded by the mayor of the sea capital and is an honorary member of the "Let's Save the Woman" Association.
Silvia has been part of Luximmo since its inception, actively involved in building and enforcing the high standards of customer service and innovative property marketing that are distinctive to the company. Over the years, she has won the following awards at the company's Annual Awards:
- Gold Medal for Contribution to LUXIMMO, 2022
- Manager of the Year, 2021
- Most expensive apartment sold, 2021
- Office with the largest turnover outside Sofia, 2021
- LUXIMMO Ambassador, 2020
- Most Creative Management Approach, 2020
- Office with the largest turnover outside Sofia, 2020
- Special contribution to the development of the LUXIMMO brand, 2020
- The largest number of transactions on the Northern Black Sea coast for 2019.
- The biggest growth in turnover for 2018.
- Highest Number of Rentals 2016
- Highest Number of Rentals 2015
- Highest Number of Rentals 2014
- Highest Number of Rentals 2009
Silvia Gocheva graduated in Bulgarian philology (master's degree), holds a diploma for a licensed real estate broker, continuously attends additional professional courses and acquires new skills in the field of commercial negotiations and transactions, leadership and management, advertising and marketing.
She is distinguished by extremely good communication and diplomatic skills, through which ñhe manages to achieve long-term partnership relations with clients and renowned local investors. She successfully manages sales in one of the iconic new construction projects in Varna.
The position of Regional Manager Black Sea Coast is one of the key ones for the agency and the entire team and management of the company is convinced that she will not only protect the leadership positions of Luximmo Finest Estates in these challenging times, but will also be able to add more value to the client services offered.