Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport : 35 km
The history of the Chateau Klecany dates back to the end of the 14th century. In result of exhaustive renovation Klecany chateau actually represents a sensitive fusion of historical tradition and the latest technology. The interior of the chateau building whilst very generous in the size of its accommodation is also sensibly structured and will satisfy even the most demanding requirements.
The chateau has 2 floors:
1- st Floor:
5 rooms with bothrooms, foyer, double staircase, main dining room, small kitchen for personal, toilets for personal, enter from parking, fitness studio, 2 guest toilets, laundry room, technical room for heating and pool, winter-garden, billiard room, second kitchen with fireplace, guest bathroom, swimming-pool (6-9 m) with bar, shower, sauna and solarium, previous stable reconstructed for room for garden machinery, garage for 6-7 cars
6 rooms with bathrooms, 2 guest separate toilets, 1 living room (has 2 open fireplace), 1 dining room, 2 outdoor-terraces, 1 indoor terrace, 3 staircase (2 public and one for stuff), workroom, dressing room, utility room, music room with bar and concert grand, roof ¼ is reconstructed for office and training room for 40 people (200 sq.m), kitchen
The total living area in the chateau itself is 3,606 m2. In addition the castle grounds which extend over an area of 31,775 m2, contain a separate guest house, separate security building and garages with space for six vehicles. In addition a private stable of 250 m2 with adjoining paddock further extend the range of activities that the Chateau has to offer.
Klecany is a town in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, situated on the Vltava river to the north of Prague. The village was founded in 1309.
The original fort was later rebuilt into a chateau. The castle had a many owners in the 17th and 18 century. The relatively long time, the castle owned Count Gallas and later Count Clam-Gallas (1727-1803).
Castle Klecany twice visited the Empress Maria Theresa (1754 and 1757).
In II. World War II the castle was sold to the Union of German Youth (Hitler Youth - Hitlerjugend). After the war, there was the training center of the Czech Association of Youth. Later, the castle was owned by Czechoslovak army. The castle was passed in 1992 to Klecany village, which it sold in 1992 in private possession.
The castle much decayed at this time. Fortunately, the new owner bought the castle. The castle was completely restored and now serves as the headquarters of the owner. The property and grounds are registered in the Central List of Cultural Monuments
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.