Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Varna (VAR): 10 km
Luximmo Finest Estates offers you a unique apartment in a residential building in a good and peaceful place. The building is located minutes from the center of Varna, which offers quick and easy access to the commercial and administrative center of the city.
Asparuhovo is one of the most tranquil and preferred residential neighborhoods in Varna.The Cathedral can be reached within minutes, passing through the emblematic to the city Asparuhov bridge and one stoplight. The building is located in the heart of the neighborhood and the beach, Varna bay and pine forest separate it hundreds of meters. It is newly built with exceptional quality materials and latest building technologies.
Apartment "UNIQUE" is located on the fourth floor. The access to the apartment is controlled and there is a hydraulic lift with a personal card. The common areas are luxuriously made with handmade railing. There is a separate place for recreation in the hallway with sofa .The spacious apartment has an area of 200 sq.m. and consists of large living room, sitting area, fireplace and a recreation area, kitchen, separated from the living room with an elegant glass case, bedroom, guest room, two terraces, one of which covers the entire length of the apartment, closet, laundry room and two bathrooms. The apartment has a parking lot.
The door, which introduces us to this unique work of art is a massive, wooden and handmade. Once you go through the door of the apartment "UNIQUE" ,it opens a view that at least can be described by the name of the apartment.
• The parquet flooring is made of natural wood .
• The joinery is "Schuco", triple glazed windows, K glass - + "energy save".
• Blinds "VELUX" of natural wood, with remote control, rain sensors and emergency power.
• The interior plaster, paint, granite, tiles and lighting fixtures are from leading Italian brands.
• Electrical switches and electrical outlets are "LEGRAND".
• Certified paintings and sculptures of famous Bulgarian artists.
• The furniture is Bulgarian and Italian.
• Air conditioners are wall-floor type "Daikin".
• The fireplace is "Deauville".
• The spacious living room is furnished with twelve chairs for guests, sitting area consisting of an elegant coffee table and leather sofa, a recreation area equipped with unique rattan chairs and table, a fireplace "Deauville"; two air conditioners "Daikin"; pictures and sculptures of famous Bulgarian artists, unique designer lamps, two LCD TV, including one the size of a video wall, cabinets, fireplace equipment .
• The kitchen is equipped with "Faber and Nardi", including: dining table, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven - 90 cm, ice machine, dishwasher, extractor , built in deep fryer, integrated ceramic hob, built Teflon grill, utensils.
• The bedroom is furnished with luxury double bed, two bedside tables, three designer lamps, paintings, LCD TV, air conditioner "Daikin", Blinds "VELUX. The bedroom has an individual bathroom.
• The guest room is furnished with sofa, elegant wooden table, LCD TV, air conditioner "Daikin", Blinds "VELUX", wooden library and wardrobe.
• The bathrooms are equipped with shower "Dorma" and Italian porcelain tiles and sanitary.
Reservation of the property
You could reserve this property immediately by providing a non-refundable deposit of 10000 Euro, payable by credit card (VISA, MasterCard) or bank transfer. Upon paying the deposit the property will be reserved for the period of 14 days and after that the buyer will have to sign the Preliminary Contract.
Luximmo Finest Estates charges 3% agency commission (but not less than 500 Euro), payable at signing of the Preliminary Contract. Additional costs for notary fees and stamp duty are approximately 6% on top of the purchase price.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
Current similar offers
Area: 133 sq.m Bedrooms: 2 Number of floors: 5 Floor: 4
Building area: 1300 sq.mPlot area: 960 sq.m Bedrooms: 8 Floor: 3