Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 5 km
- Grocery shop: 200 m
- Stop of the public transport: 300 m
- School: 300 m
Unique property with aristocratic atmosphere, placed in the top historical center of the capital. The office is located meters away from many remarkable and emblematic budildings including the Russian church and the monument "St. Al. Nevsky". The property is part of a brick building from 1940, declared a monument of culture, with nicely kept common parts and an elevator. The main roads are "Tsar Osvoboditel" Blvd., "G. Rakovski Str., "Aksakov" Str.
The heating is central, there are an air conditioning and a fireplace in the living room.
The apartment comes with an option to rent another neighboring one-bedroom apartment for up to three months.
The office occupies the sixth floor of a six-storey building. The exhibition is to the west / north, with magnificent views towards the Russian Church and Alexander Nevski Cathedral. The ceilings are high - 3m. The property is provided with the following finishing works:
• walls and ceilings: decorative plaster and partially laid wood paneling
• flooring: tiger bamboo
• wooden window joinery
• interior doors with natural MDF
• a metal door with veneer
• SOT cabling
• bathroom/wc equipped with monoblock; walls: Indian stone; wood ceiling
The property consists of spacious premises, as follows:
• one office spacious premise
• separate kitchen with built-in electrical appliances
• a cabinet room
• large room (with bedding that can be removed)
• spacious bathroom with toilet
At the disposal of the future tenants will remain the luxury furniture, which gives sophistication and style:
• living room: "Laura Ashley" upholstered furniture, three armchairs, two armchairs, a coffee table, fireplace, LCD
• dining room: dining table with eight chairs from solid wood and leather, chest of drawers, leather desk and chair
• kitchen: upper and lower wooden cabinets, built-in electrical appliances, oven, microwave, ceramic hob, extractor hood, refrigerator, coffee maker
• cabin with sofa and table
• bathroom/wc, built-in sink in wooden cabinet, luxury accessories
• beautiful curtains
The property is located in one of the most emblematic central parts of the capital. Just steps from are to be found many buildings, institutions, offices, stores. The access to many important points of the city is quick and easy both by car and by public transport.
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.