Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 12 km
Apartment with four bedrooms in "Vitosha" District, placed on the quiet street "Constantine Petkanov". The area provides excellent conditions for a peaceful life amidst lush greenery and beautiful mountain views. The property is located in a modern and luxurious complex "Vertu".
Description of the complex:
• 3 low-rise buildings in a complex of 23 apartments
• underground garages, parking lots and warehouses
• High ceilings 2.85 m
• 13 persons elevators "KONE"
• central air conditioning and gas heating of the latest generation
• concierge and security guard
• Walls and ceilings - two-ply gypsum slabs with mineral wool for maximum noise- and heat- insulation, painted in ivory color
• mounted switches, sockets and lighting
• floors - Italian marble, white with dark shades
• railings - tinted glass triplex 2 cm thick
• lift – for 13 peeople, from the renowned brand "KONE"
• wall and ceiling - an approved investment project
• inner lane - made with granite pavers
• external wall - built in detail from architectural blocks according to an Italian technology
The price of the property includes two garages of 35 sq.m.
• floor tiles
• installed automatic doors "Hörmann" at the underground garage
• installed switches and lights. Autoplay lighting by motion sensors.
• a ventilation system
• a fire alarm system
Situated on two levels - ground floor and first floor. The exposure is to the south / north. The property is luxuriously finished with selected materials of the highest class.
• walls and ceilings in living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and corridors - two-ply gypsum slabs with mineral wool for maximum noise and heat insulation. Wallpapers from "Domko" shop. Special plaster "Dulux" on the ceilings.
• bathrooms/wc – walls: two-ply waterproof gypsum boards with mineral wool for maximum noise and heat insulation
• flooring - parquet from French oak in all rooms, in the kitchen granite tiles from "Martineli"
• windows - aluminum windows, color - brown, mark "METRA"
• Italian armored front door "TRE-P"
• central air conditioning with mounted indoor units "DAIKIN"
• Lighting - "Orion"
• interior doors from "Karabulev"
• equipped bathrooms/wc -"Martineli"; mixers "Grohe"
• a alarm system, wiring for Internet and TV, all rooms in the apartments are connected to the central fire alarm system
• heating installations, Italian radiators with built substation and modern gas heating system
The property consists of spacious rooms. An additional advantage is the landscaped yard / garden (90 sq.m). The distribution of the interior is functional and comfortable:
• entrance hall
• kitchen with access to a small garden
• dining area
• living room opening onto a landscaped garden
• four bedrooms, one of which converted into a dressing room
• One of the bedrooms has its own en-suit bathroom/wc
• second bathroom/wc
The apartment is fully equipped and has everything one might need for a comfortable life. The apartment is furnished with high-end custom furniture from company "BMD", with attention to even the smallest details. Part of the furniture is from the Italian company "Aleti".
• kitchen cabinets "Anna Laccata"
• mixer "Franke"
• built-in electric appliancies - oven "Ariston", hob "Eurolux", dishwasher "Teka", refrigerator "Liebherr"
• dining table with six chairs "Betamobili", Italy
• sofa, armchairs and a table "Tre Ci", Italy
• Two TV "Samsung"
• two double beds "Tre Ci"
• dressing table
• carpet "Chasharel"
• furniture for the nursery "Neoset"
• fitted wardrobe, cupboards, shelves and wardrobes
• garden furniture, table, sofas
The apartment is located in a prestigious area, providing its residents a peaceful living atmosphere. In close proximity are “Simeonovsko Schousse” Blvd., providing convenient and fast communication with the city center, "Maxi" complex, "IKEA" store and others. The excellent location provides privacy and comfort and at the same time is away from the noise of the city.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.