Distance from the property to major attractions
- Mountain lift: 6 km
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 70 km
Chamkoria Complex is a fabulous holiday development, positioned just on the edge of the ski resort Borovets and set only an hour drive from the capital. Designed as a mountain village, Chamkoria Complex comprises of a mix of chalets and apartments designed in the alpine style and making most of the breathtaking views towards Rila Mountain. Set in the exclusive Super Borovets area, Chamkoria Complex is surrounded by marvelous pine forests and is located meters away from a brand new golf course and a ski lift. The holiday development is offering all facilities that the tourist would expect of a modern and luxurious recreation complex.
The complex features ten three-storey chalets some with gardens and 38 apartments spread over six floors, all with different size and disposition depending on the individual property. The Chamkoria Apartments offer a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments to choose from. On the top two floors there are a number of exclusive duplex style penthouse apartments. The views revealed are towards Rila Mountain, the Balkan range, Vitosha Mountain and deep-green forests.
The Chamkoria Chalets offer four double bedrooms and three bathrooms spread over three floors. The layout is designed to maximize the amazing mountain views. For this reason the main living areas are located on the top floor which has floor to ceiling windows with magical views of the surrounding forests and mountains. Each chalet also has a private sauna and terrace area. The chalets use a typical alpine styling with plentiful use of stone and wood. Large balconies are provided from the living area and master bedroom so that you can enjoy the beautiful views. The top floor has floor to ceiling windows to maximize light in the living areas.
Chamkoria Complex has been completed in 2010!
Chamkoria Complex is situated just meters away from the new Super Borovets lift in the Rila Mountain National Park, 1310 meters above sea level and 70 km from the capital, Sofia. The area is set at the edge of ski resort Borovets and the largest inland lake in Bulgaria – Iskar Lake and has an exceptional investment potential. This is considered to be the VIP section of the Super Borovets plan. The area is zoned primairly for luxury hotels and private chalet residences. This are will become the most exclusive part of Borovets when the project is completed. We expect to see big improvements in this area in the next 3 years as several large international investors own development plots in the area.
Chamkoria Apartments is set to become the premier apartment development in Borovets and here is why:
• 24hr security and reception
• Restaurant, Cafe & Bar
• On site shop
• Ski Store for ski/golf equipment
• Secure complex with parking for common usage
• Private ski bus & shuttle transport to the ski lifts and the local amenities
• Indoor swimming pool
• Sauna & Jacuzzi
• Massage Room and Hydro massage
• Rent-a-car services
• Bicycle rental facilities
• ATV and skidoo rental facilities
• Horse riding facilities
Technical details of the complex:
The Chamkoria Apartments are designed in a traditional alpine style using a stylish mix of stone, wood and glass to create a unique and beautiful building. Ever effort has been made to ensure that the building and complex is sympathetic to the surrounding area. The complex has been designed in the style of a mountain village so that it blends easily with the surrounding countryside. Details:
• Completely fitted bathrooms with all sanitary ware
• Spanish tiles on bathroom walls and floors
• UPVC double glazing windows
• Internal and entrance doors of MDF
• Wireless Internet connection
• Laminated parquet flooring
• Tiled floors in the corridors, the kitchenette zone, balcony and the WC/bathroom
• Smooth-plastered walls and ceilings
• Latex painted walls and ceilings
• All electrical sockets and switches installed
• free fitted kitchen
• full furniture package (several furniture packs available as an optional extra)
• Wi-Fi Internet throughout the whole complex
• Cable TV throughout the whole complex
Maintenance of the complex is provided by the investors and the annual maintenance charge is 10 Euros/sq.m (VAT not included). The fee will cover the following services:
• Maintenance of the communal areas and gardens
• Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills for the common parts (corridors of the main building and outside lighting)
• 24-hour security service
• Receptionist staff (9am to 9pm during peak times, 9am to 6pm off peak times)
• Minor repairs required due to normal use of the building
Property Management & Letting
Full property management and letting of the apartments and chalets at Chamkoria Complex is provided by the investors. The market rental service includes advertising of the property on specialized websites, taking bookings and payments, arranging the pick-up and return transport, cleaning services once a week, maintenance of the property during the rental period, general support to the guests during their stay. Please contact us for more information and details.
Payment Plans for the Chamkoria Complex
- 2000 Euro reservation deposit, non-refundable
- 10 % first installment less deposit, on signing the Preliminary Contract (within 28 days after reservation)
- 90 % second installment within 30 days after the first installment (at transferring the ownership of the apartment)
Deffered payment plans
- 30 % first payment and the other payments interest free over 2 years.
- 40% first payment and the other payments over 8 years with 8 % interest per annum, devided into monthly payments for 8 years.
Option B is like a bank loan but better because there is no detailed application process or problem with the banks. We can arrange it in a few days and the loan agreement is signed at the notary when we transfer the property. There is a small notary fee to arrange option B because we put a mortgage on the apartment until all the payments are made.
Prices & Availability
This availability list is constantly updated and valid. All prices are inclusive of VAT. The full price is declared on the title deeds. In addition, buyers will need to pay approx. 4-6 % of the purchase price for State taxes, notary fees and transfer charges.
The buyers investing into a Chamkoria Chalet need to register a Bulgarian Limited Liability Company, as they will also own the land on which the chalet is build.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.