Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 35 km
Porto Paradiso is a unique vacation complex with first line beach location, set near the modern yacht port Marina Dinevi in Sveti Vlas. The possession of own apartment here is a matter of prestige and brings real satisfaction. The complex provides a delightful atmosphere and is an oasis for special people and their special holiday moments.
Porto Paradiso complex is located a minute walk from Marina Dinevi yacht port and has seafront location, just above a sandy beach. The complex features a specially designed concept for the development of a beautiful, functional, high-quality building. It is designed in a classic style with a Mediterranean breeze and atmosphere, with columns and arches with many beautiful elements on the facade. The selected colors are warm and friendly, while the materials used are classic such as the wrought iron balconies.
The complex is designed in two adjacent sections with a total of 73 apartments ranging in size between 30 and 93 sq.m. There is a choice of studios, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments, where most of the holiday units enjoy sea views. The clients shall not pay for the common parts of the apartments.
Amenities & Facilities
In the project have been planned extremely important features that will be highly appreciated by the owners. The residents will have everything necessary during their stay, including:
• Luxury reception and lobby area, working for owners and their guests 24 hours a day
• Underground parking garages and parking spaces
• Outdoor pool with children's section, with beautiful wooden deck chairs and white umbrellas
• Excellent landscaped garden with many exotic plants and spectacular lighting
Why buy an apartment in Porto Paradiso complex?
• Ownership in a quiet and luxurious seaside resort - Sveti Vlas
• Spacious suites with a small percentage of common parts, suitable for family vacations
• High-quality construction with excellent materials
• Maintenance and rental of vacation properties
• Location of the beach, close to Sunny Beach and Nessebar
• Well-developed infrastructure
• Construction company with an impeccable reputation, which has completed 28 gated holiday complexes in the resort of Sveti Vlas, 5 holiday complexes in the resort of Pamporovo and 2 complexes in the capital Sofia
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
All management services are entrusted to a professional property management company. The organization is done with permanent staff. The owners and their guests are to receive high quality services and a choice of a activities to make their stay enjoyable.
All apartment owners must pay an annual maintenance fee of 600 Euro including VAT. The maintenance services include:
• Maintenance and regular cleaning of the common parts of the building, the garden and the pool.
• Water and electricity bills for the common areas.
• Maintenance of the elevators.
• Reception and service at the reception (24 hours during the season) .
• 24 hour security service and controlled access.
• Corrections and repairs to the building, the common areas , occurring from normal usage.
The apartments are luxuriously completed and are offered unfurnished. Suitable furniture packages are provided by the investor, as well as by our partners from Furnish.BG .
The furniture packs offered by Furnish.BG are in a classic French style to recreate the spirit of the classical period. Wood is the main material used and most of the furniture is in the colors of ivory and gold. The decoration does not deviate the eyes from the strict geometrical forms. This furniture adds luxury to the interior in a nice and pleasant way.
Porto Paradiso complex is equipped with 2 luxurious elevators with automatic doors that stop on all floors, including the underground parking levels of parking. The common areas are elegant, with suspended ceilings, decorations and granite slabs. The reception and lobby area are determined in a sophisticated designer style.
The facades of the building are richly arranged with decorative elements that add to the special touch in combination with appropriate façade lighting in this high class building.
Sound and thermal insulation, as well as waterproofing is available by leading manufacturers who have set a standard for the future finishing.
The apartments are of a luxury class and come with turn-key completion. The floors in the living rooms, bedrooms and hallways are high-quality Italian (terracotta tiles). The walls are done with sound insulation. The bathrooms are fully equipped with fitted tiles and shower cabins.
The interior doors are from MDF, there area high-quality three-ply UPVC window frames color "golden oak". The opening and locking of the front doors is done with electronic locks and programmable key cards. Each room has air conditioning, cable TV, Internet connection via cable or wireless, telephone and fire alarm system.
All materials used are from reputable manufacturers to fit the high performance and prestige of the complex.
The architecture of the Porto Paradiso complex is consistent with the location - close to the sea and on the slope of the plot. This requires the apartments to be designed with corridor system - in the middle corridor, apartments on either side, thus all offering sea views. The slope of the terrain requires the building to be done in two sections that differ in height, which creates a dynamic architecture.
The building has elements of Mediterranean architecture – with arches, pilasters, cornices , etc. and towers with staircases - borrowed from the Bulgarian National Revival architecture. There are also modern tracery elements that complement the overall appearance of a luxurious and elegant building with lots of details on the facade with wrought iron railings, etc. meeting the most demanding requirements of customers.
Porto Paradiso complex has waterfront beach and sea location in Sveti Vlas resort and is only 100 meters away from Marina Dinevi, the most modern yacht port on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. Super luxury yachts and speedboats of highest class berth at this world class port. On the coast could be seen expensive limousines and sports cars. Their owners spend the hot summer days on the beaches of Sveti Vlas and in the evenings meet with friends in the sumptuous restaurants "La Capannina", "Palace" or "Admiral".
The most luxurious nightclub on the Bulgarian coast is precisely "Marina Dinevi" and the busiest one is “Planeta”. The most beautiful women and the most successful men in Bulgaria dance to the music of popular DJs. With all that "Marina Dinevi" is truly unique yacht complex , among the best in Europe.
The apartments will be rented on a hotel basis by a registered management company. Owners shall pay an annual fee.
The construction of the Porto Paradiso complex is going according to the plan. Currently in April 2014 the complex is at shell stage. The expected completion date of the complex is in May 2015.
Apartment complex Porto Paradiso can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 2000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer. Upon paying the deposit the apartment will be reserved for the period up to the signing of the preliminary contract - within 28 days.
No agency commission is charged.
Standard Plan A
• 2000 Euro non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• 30% first installment upon signing the preliminary contract within one month;
• 40% second installment two months after the first installment;
• 30% third installment two months after the second installment.
Plan B deferred payment
• 2000 Euro non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• upon negotiation with the developer